Do your theory

An ATO is a “Approved Training Organization”. And you will need an ATO in order to recieve training for the issue or renewal of an instrument rating.

Not all flight schools offer the CB-IR/BIR theory, but here are a few.

Norway – Oslo –


South Sweden Flight Academy – Malmö/Sturup –